Friday, August 6, 2010

Carolyn Braden Says "Welcome to Braden's Art Stars!"

Welcome to my new blog, Braden's Art Stars!  This blog will be used to document all the wonderful artwork my students will be working on this year.  We have a great year ahead of us.  This will be my fourth year teaching at Byck, and I am looking forward to seeing all my wonderful, talented students.  I love that I can start off this year knowing how much my students know.  They are all so smart and know so much about art!  After teaching them the past three years, I know their artistic abilities.  Due to them always meeting the challenges I put in front of them, I know we will soar in some more advanced projects I have planned for them this year.


This year I will be taking photos of the student's projects in the making and posting them to this blog site.  Bookmark this page on your computer so you can check back often to see what my students are working on.


http://bradensartstars.blogspot.com/


Sincerely, 


Carolyn Braden
Art Teacher, Byck Elementary
Louisville, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment